Whether giving of your time, talents, or treasure, your support is vital to meeting the needs of children and families in our community.
By making a donation today, you are changing a child’s life now, because children grow up fast and they should be safe while they are doing it.
Whether giving a one-time donation or pledging to give $5k over the period of two years as a Champion for Children, your donation is paramount to the work we do.
Donating is easy! Choose from one of these giving options:
- GIVE online
- Send a check to Family Advocates at 3010 W. State Street, Boise, ID 83703
- Stock share is an option! Contact Family Advocates for more details
- Does your employer match donations to nonprofits? These matching gifts are a way to multiply your donation! Ask us for more information
- Are you planning your estate? Please consider Family Advocates as a beneficiary
- We accept employer matching through Cauze and Benevity and are open to others
- Shop our Amazon Wish List and purchase items to help us stock our resource room
There are lots of ways to volunteer your time with Family Advocates. Whether you’d like a long-term volunteer opportunity through the Family Strengthening Education or CASA programs or if you’d like to help with special events or projects, we can work together to find the perfect way for you to not only make the biggest impact, but get the most fulfillment from your volunteer time.
Shop & Give
Support Idaho families while you shop! Register with any of these partner companies and select Family Advocates as your chosen nonprofit. Every purchase you make contributes to our mission.
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Family Advocates believes in transparency. We offer our Form 990’s to provide clarity as to our mission, confidence to our donors, and sustainability to funding foundations. For even more detailed information about Family Advocates, visit our profile on GuideStar.org.